Friday, April 3, 2009

lots has been happening,







I haven't written on this for so long!!!..........


My plans kind of went out the window, I hurt my back and decided that since I couldn't ride I would put Milly in foal, so in december last year she became pregnant to Pintado Desperado.
So Nov this year I am hoping she will produce something really nice and something that I will be able to have alot of fun with in the future.

Since then my back got better and I ahve been riding lots of other epopels horses, went on the Taranaki hunt 3 day trek on Waitangi weekend, that was great fun and lots of amazing scenery to be seen. Above is a photo of Reko, he is the horse that I rode, he is a Clydie stationbred who has been around the hunt field for a few years now and was so much fun to ride, the other photo is of the beach we did end up riding on. On the second day on the trek we had one very long ride, I think it was a bit to long to be honest as my butt and legs were quite sore by the end of it...the end of the ride we came along the beach and had to go through a tunnel to get back to the camp area, was quite cool riding through it, but my head was about 1cm from the roof of the tunnel!!..

No comments: