Saturday, August 28, 2010

My new horse

I have recently purchased a new mare called Autumn Light ( show name) she is a 4 year old Warmblood stationbred cross. Not that I was ever intending to buy another horse well for a while anyway but I had been out doing our local winter dressage series on a friends horse and I saw this mare that a friend of mine was riding and I happen to mention she was nice, long story short she rang me and asked me if I would like to purchaes her and so in the end I did. I did wonder what the heck have I done but end of the day I thought well what the hell I have not had a decent horse for a long time and even though she cost me way to much money I am hoping for big things this season....Just gotta work in a preganancy somewhere there as well!!!?????...We have just last weekend competed at our first competition and was surprised to find myself having a second and a fifth placing, roll on the 10th October the next dressage competition.

No comments: