Friday, May 15, 2009

lessons with Bill Noble




Now just because I am pregnant, I thought it doesn't mean I have to not do anything with horses and just sit back and bide my time until not only my baby comes and my own horse foals, but I decided to take up any opportunity to go and watch people having lessons as long as they didn't mind as they are the ones paying for them.




My friend Sarah had Bill Noble come this weekend and since she is a friend of mine I jumped at the chance to go watch and keep my hand in so to speak with learning more on dressage.


So I spent most of today just watching and videoing my friend. She had a lesson on one of her horses first then when the lessons were over she had bill ride one of her horses that she felt she was having problems with and to see what he thought and where she should start to mend any problems. Her horse went great and he helped change just a couple of minor things that made the horses outline becaome so much softer and correct it was great to see and to show that there realkly wasn't anything to major wrong with the horse just the simple things that help bring it all back and then you can go forward from there. I would recommend anyone of any level to have a lesson with Bill, I personally have never had a lesson with him and I do now wish I had, he was nothing but positive and even when things weren't going so right he just said thats ok we can fix it.


No comments: