Monday, December 7, 2009

About time I blogged again




Well its been a while so i thought I had better get my a into g and do some blogging. alot has happened over the last months, for one thing I have had a baby girl, her name is Holly and another my mare has had a colt.




the race horses are back into work this year we have 4 horses, unfortunately, I am not in any position to be helping with them which is a huge bummer but hopefully as Holly gets a bit bigger I will get up and train at least once or twicea week.




My colt is by pintado desperado and he is a fine looking chap i have to say. I thought he was going to go grey but as I have been able to get closer to him I think he might go black will keep you posted on that one...




1 comment:

sally said...

two fine specimans!!!!!