Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm back

The last few months have been pretty busy for me and have not had the time to get into my blog, I now have a new laptop which can run the internet by wireless so now I ahve the time at night to sit in front of tele and do some blogging...

Last time I blogged was back in Nov...soo much has been and gone since then...
I was working towards our Taranaki dressage champs, they were in the middle of January and we received over 100 entries from all over the north island.. there was some really tough competition and was great to see some of the big names there and the many stallions that we have now around the country that have been imported from Europe, turn up and see them looking very magnificent in all there testosterone...

Autumn went really well over the two days and we had some very well established horses in our grade...our rules here are that you don't have to move up a grade until you have 30 or more points in the grade above you so people tend to stick in the lower grades until all the big comps are done and the Horse of the year show and real in the prises then tend to jump up two grades the following year, it all seems a bit unfair when riding against tem but you just have to suck it up and do the best and try and achieve a good result for yourself. Autmn faried pretty well with over 30 entries in most classes getting great marks and being mid field in 3 tests and a 5th and 6th so overall I was rally happy with her whole attitude and her behaviuor for a young horse and second big show was outstanding.

I ahve been getting coaching with Jutta Rosenblatt german lady, she has a stallion called Vollrath Lessing he is very nice and she competed at the show with him...our lessons are going really well and She is helping me so much. I have another clinic this weekend so two days of hard dressage going to great for my legs!!!..

Jutta on Vollrath Lessing behind awakino Stallion

No comments: