Friday, November 25, 2011

Stratford Show...and wind wind and very strong wind!!!

Took Autumn out today to the show, it was actually a really nice day with the sun shining but the wind was so bad, that on the way to the show I was driving along and next thing a big tree fell on the side of the road!! was bit freaky...
Anyway the show organisiers had our dressage arenas right up next to the show hunter classes, and I was warming up thinking I so hope that jumping stops when I go as the rails were falling and making a huge noise and autumn is not used to that...anyway long story short my bell went to go into my arena and this girl crashed through a fence and autumn just exploded, so because my bell had gone I either had to just go in and try to do a ok test or just scratch, well I trotted in and did a pretty good display of passage and piaffe up the center line, and as a friend said I should have agot a great mark for that but of course no I didn't...all a bit tense and lets just say I certainly didn't win that test!!!...still don't know what the results are for the other test I did but at least it was better and there was no jumping while I was riding thank goodness!!!!!!...maybe I should start jumping autumn, anyway I am off next weekend to Dannevirke dressage champs...yippee girls weekend, but its a long haul....

No comments: