Tuesday, September 21, 2010

early photo of Autumn

This photo was taken in on August 13th, Am posting it so I can look back at her later on to see how she looks. When I first got Autumn she was a bit thin and needed to fill out quite a bit, being only 4 she still has to mature a lot and grow bit more I would say to at least 16.1hh., by Charles Hahndorf,(hanovarian) out of stationbred mare.

Today is Wed 22 sept, and I actually managed to get a ride in, got up at 6.15am, and the sun was actually just starting to come out so since all we have had for the last few weeks is rain I ceased to opportunity and ran, when I got to her she was lying fast asleep in yes the mud patch by the gate, great!! you would never know that the cover I brought her was only a couple weeks old, anyway I got to ride for only about 20 mins and the sky started to go that lovely black that we have been having and manged to get unsaddled and cover on before the rain hit. At least it was a ride, bugger though she has pulled shoe, not surprised in all this mud.Its now 12.40pm and the sun has managed to come out and the sky is actually a lovely blue. I can now hear my baby she has woken up so best i go get her some lunch...

No comments: