Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally a day of no rain

The weather here is just terrible at the moment I am sure last winter wasn't as bad as this as in how much its rained, I guess this winter has been warmer than last but the rian, I am so sick of getting soaked through feeding out to the animals and the mud and mess of the paddocks is just terrible. but enough of the moan, we have had a few nice days where we have manged to get a ride in not much but Sally and I found a day and we went for it and took the horses for a big trot up kaipikari Hill, its a mother of a hill so was good to get the horses up it, especially at the moment, spring grass coming through the horses all think they are invincible and grow about 10 inches when something like a leaf flys past them, so was great to blow a few of the cobwebs out of there system...pity its pretty much rained ever since and think i have ridden once since then h well summer is coming.....I think!!???....(Sally on the grey, Maggie, and me on Autumn)

1 comment:

sally said...

thats a cool photo tash ....