Monday, November 8, 2010

Dressage lesson

Well tomorrow is the big test I am taking my horse to a dressage lesson with a friend, Vanessa Way,. she is one of NZ top dressage riders and she lives here in Taranaki. I am going to be floating my horse( hope she goes on !!) and driving to the grounds on my own so am hoping it all goes well after all that Autumn and I have been through to get her back on the float, but I am sooo looking forward to getting back into some schooling plus I have a competition coming up in a just over a week so am really looking forward to going to that and just getting back into it, can't wait for Vanessa to see Autumn and give me some much needed advice...although I am sure I probably won't be able to walk to well the next day, not really dresage fit at the moment.....Roll on tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!