Sunday, November 7, 2010

Success at Last

Today was a good day.....Autumn went on and off the float about 10 times, and most of the time it was really good some of the time she rushed off but she went on and I am so happy....I actually backed her off and she was standing at the ramp looking into the float and I just walked into the float and she followed me in...I have to say Monty Roberts techniques have helped me plus having a strong young man there to hold her from the start when she rushed off and the dually halter is the best $50 USD I have spent on something for my horse, it sure did help me out in the whole process and will continue with the ground work she is going to be getting and already I have noticed a difference in her....

Autumn standing in the float while Haare sweeps away some horse poo

Fatherinlaw holding Holly for her first ride on Autumn

1 comment:

sally said...

you did GREAT!!!!!! Tash and of course your horse too. You'll be fine and just remember trust yourself ....oh and breathe!!!!!